The gynecology clinic means the health of the woman’s reproductive system (vagina, uterus, ovary) as well as the breast, and follow-up processes of pregnancy and childbirth are closely related to it.
The gynaecologist diagnoses gynecology before and after marriage, during pregnancy, after menopause and at menopause.
As well as monitoring pregnancy and obstetrics
Looking after a woman’s health and well-being who is a girl, even after menopause
When we have to visit the Doctor
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has recommended that girls start seeing a gynecologist from 13 to 15 years old on regular visits to a gynecologist at all ages, regardless of whether or not they are married.
This section provides services for the diagnosis and treatment of various gynecology, performing all surgeries, follow-up to pregnancy, natural or cesarean delivery, in addition to diagnosing and treating infertility, delayed childbearing and various gynecological diseases.
- Follow up pregnancy and childbirth
- Treating uterine, ovarian and female reproductive tumors with early diagnostic mechanisms for tumors or repeated miscarriages
- Treating gynecology who is a girl until the post menopause period
- Carry out accurate surgeries using the latest technologies to treat gynecological diseases, as well as infertility causes
- Endoscopic surgery.
- Within all clinics, ultra sound scans are done