I am Dr. Shams El-Din Ahmed Shams El-Din, Specialist in Cardiology and Cardiac Catheters, Bachelor of Medicine, Assiut University, 2006, Master of Cardiology and Vascular Medicine, 2011, Member of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology, and Member of the European Society of Cardiology.
|Specialty||Cardiologist and cardiac catheterization|
|Area of Experience||Consultant cardiac catheterization|
|Languages||Arabic and English|
Education and Experience
University: Asiod University – Egypt
Degree: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 2006, Master of Cardiovascular Surgery in 2011.
Specialization and expertise: Cardiologist and catheter specialist.
Training: follow-up and treatment of heart patients with internal departments and cardiac care and post-catheterization
Work expertise: follow-up and treatment of heart patients, diagnosis of acute and chronic heart conditions, treatment and follow-up of heart attacks and angina, work of sound waves of the heart, cardiac catheterization specialist
Certification and Licenses
- Master of Cardiovascular Medicine
- License of the Saudi Commission for Medical Specialties
The Available Diagnostic and Treatment services
- Cardiac catheterization – coronary angiography
- Magnetic resonance imaging to give a detailed picture of the heart
- ECHO-Echocardiography using ultrasound
- Monitor blood pressure
- Blood tests to know the levels of troponin, cholesterol, triglycerides, and others.
- Stress test and diagonal table test
- Programmed stratified angiography of coronary artery
- Chest x-ray
|Sunday – Thursday|