- Tadawy General Hospital is committed to the confidentiality of user information of its electronic portal and strives to provide high quality service to all beneficiaries.
- The portal user is constantly responsible to review the terms and principles of privacy and confidentiality of information for any updates made to them
- The management of the hospital portal of Tadawi General Hospital is not required to announce any updates to these terms and principles.
- By using the portal, you are being informed and agreeing to these terms and principles and the ongoing amendments.
Personal Information Security
- The Privacy and Confidentiality of Information document has been prepared to help visitors and users understand the nature of the data collected from them when they visit the portal and how to deal with it.
- The portal administration takes appropriate and appropriate measures and measures to preserve the personal information that it has in a manner that guarantees its protection from loss, unauthorized access or misuse, or unauthorized amendment and disclosure, and one of the most important measures applied in the company to protect the visitor’s personal information :
- Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of information and technology that we use to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- Regular and regular updating of protection measures and controls that meet or exceed standard standards.
- Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of our visitors.
Collection of personal information
- Once a user visits the medication hospital’s portal, the company’s server records the user’s IP address, date and time of visit, and the URL of any website from which you are referred to the medication hospital’s portal.
- Most websites, as soon as they are visited, place a small file on the visitor’s device’s hard drive. This file is called “cookies.” Cookies are text files, and some of the sites that you visit deposit them to the hard disk in Your device, and these text files contain information that allows the site that deposited it to retrieve it when needed during the next user’s visit to the site, and from this saved information:
- Remember a username and password.
- Save page settings if this is available on the portal.
- Save user-chosen colors.
- Unavailable to vote more than once for the same user.
- The browser may not have to enter the password on every visit as the site system will be able to detect it through cookies, or it may prevent the user from repeating the voting process if he had previously voted and so on … On this basis, the hospital’s medication portal will be used The information contained in the cookies for their own technical purposes, when it is visited more than once, and the portal can change the information contained in the cookies, or add new information whenever you visit the hospital’s medication portal of the year.
- If you use a direct application or send us an email via the hospital portal of the General Therapy Hospital, providing us with personal data, we do not share that information with any other party. By submitting your data and personal information through the online portal of Tadawi General Hospital, you completely agree to the storage, processing and use of that data by the Saudi authorities. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information to the competent authorities, when this is necessary to comply with any law, regulation, or government request.
- You are solely responsible for the completeness, correctness, and truthfulness of the data you transmit through this portal.
Protect your privacy
- In order for us to help you protect your personal information, we recommend the following:
- Call us immediately when you think someone has been able to obtain your password, usage code, password, or any other confidential information.
- Do not give confidential information over the phone or the internet unless you know the identity of the person or party receiving the information.
- Use a secure browser when performing online transactions while closing unused applications on the network, and ensure that your antivirus software is always up to date.
- In case of any inquiries or opinions regarding privacy principles, you can contact the portal administration via the following email email@example.com
- To preserve your personal data, electronic storage and personal data sent are secured using appropriate security technologies.
- This portal may contain links to websites or portals that may use methods to protect information and their privacy is different from the methods used by us. We are not responsible for the contents, methods and privacy of these other sites, and we advise you to refer to the privacy notices of these sites.
Send emails to the hospital
- When you inquire or request information about a specific program or service or if you give additional information using any of the means of communication with the company, whether electronic or non-electronic, such as requesting an inquiry on our website, we will use your email address to answer your inquiries , It is also possible to save your mail address and your message and our answer to it for quality control purposes, and we may also do so for legal and supervisory purposes. The Hospital of General Therapy may send you, from time to time, an email regarding our programs and services. If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, you can send the response to any incoming email as directed, or send an email to: Unsubscribe@tadawi.com. sa