7 ways to improve your respiratory health
- Stop smoking and stay away from second-hand smoke.
- Avoid indoor and outdoor air pollution.
- Avoid exposure to people who have the flu or other viral infections.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- See your doctor for an annual physical.
When we have to visit the Doctor
if you feel any of these symtoms :cough , difficult breathing , fever, haemptysis or chest pain
Pulmonology Department in Tadawi Hospital provide special care and service for respiratory tract patients… start from diagnosis to effective treatment to different respiratory diseases include:
- Pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis
- Pneumonia with it’s different types .
- Genetic respiratory diseases as cystic fibrosis
Respiratory system tumors
Diagnosis using the most recent methods from:
- Pulmonary function test
- Measuring blood gases
- CT and regular x-ray
- Triple sputum analysis and sputum culture
There is also an internal department for treatment at the highest level of service and isolation rooms for isolating patient with pneumonia and tuberculosis.
There is also a newly developed intensive care for patients with critical conditions with isolation also.