All new-borns require essential new-born care to minimize the risk of illness and maximize their growth and development. Warmth, normal breathing, mother’s milk, and prevention of infection are the basic needs of normal baby at birth.
When we have to visit the Doctor:
Immediately upon the birth of the child, or within 3-5 days after birth, and within 72 hours after discharge from the hospital
Examining newborns, making sure of their vital signs, and diagnosing the diseases associated with them, providing the necessary treatment and giving them the necessary vaccinations, along with providing the necessary advice to the mother that helps her care and care for the child in its early stages of development.
- Initial tests of blood type, diabetic analysis, Bilirubin for jaundice.
- . Diagnosis of newborn diseases (such as Cardiac disease, ….)
- Vaccinations of (Hepatitis B , B.C.G.)
- Cases of premature and low weight newborn
- Cases of Respiratory distress & Ventilator Support.