The clinic receives all cases that interfere with a man’s sexual and reproductive health, and everything related to the male genital organs, whether congenital or tumor deformities, infections, bruises and accidents.
When we have to visit the Doctor:-
The man should review the clinic on its specified dates as soon as the sexual or reproductive life is disrupted, and it is a priority to receive cases for appointments and prior reservations.
- Diagnosing the causes and factors that affect the fertility of a man’s ability and consequently delaying or not causing a pregnancy, and treating it medicinally and surgically.
- Diagnosing the causes and factors that affect a man’s sexual ability and treating it pharmacologically and surgically.
- Correcting and treating congenital and traumatic genital abnormalities and injuries.
- Treating diseases that affect the male genitalia (prostate, testes, penis), including infections and tumors.
- Problems of poor fertility, delayed childbearing and non-pregnancy.
- Delayed puberty in boys.
- Erectile dysfunction, decreased libido and ejaculation problems.
- Erectile implantation(Penile prosthesis).
- Correction of the curvature of the penis.
- Treating penile fractures and traumatic injuries to the genitals.
- The penis enlargement (Penile Augmentation) therapeutically and surgically.
- Correction of Urine Arifice (Meatal & urethral Deformities correction)
- Treating prostate diseases.
- Testicular diseases and surgery (varicocele, hydrocele, seminal cyst, testicular torsion, testicular trauma, testicular tumors).
- Urinary tract infections and infectious sexual diseases.
- Nocturnal enuresis in children.