Tadawi General Hospital witnessed progressive development since its establishment in 1994. It began with services of specialized outpatient clinics for obstetrics and gynecology. We expanded rapidly after only one year. As in 1995, we managed to become a specialized gynecology hospital that includes (25 beds). After this, and in 1996, we achieved the transition into a general hospital that provides comprehensive health care services for various categories. Number of beds became (50 beds). In the light of our efforts to continue expanding, the first expansion was in 2004 and it was opened under the kind patronage of His Royal Highness, Prince Mohammad bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud – Prince of the Eastern Region
- The biggest expansion was in 2010 when operation rooms and intensive care units were added to Tadawi General Hospital.
- At the outset of 2012, a new unit was initiated for lithotripsy in order to treat urinary tract patients.
- During the third quarter of 2016, Tadawi Center of Hijamah (cupping) was opened as a step towards comprehensiveness and integration, to offer one of the most effective alternative medicine solutions that prevent and treat various diseases.
- During the last quarter of 2017, a cardiac catheterization laboratory was opened to provide diagnosis and treatment for cardiovascular patients.
- By the onset of 2019, Tadawi achieved the third expansion and beds were increased to become about 90 beds, in addition to five major operation rooms and intensive care unit that comprises about 10 beds supervised by a specialized and distinguished team.
- During the third quarter of 2019, Tadawi Center for Workforce Examination was opened, to become a contribution by Tadawi to become the first line of defense for society against diseases, putting into consideration the increase of expats from various countries of the world coming to work in KSA.