Internal Medicines are disorders that affect the body’s organs in the stomach, in a way that hinders or prevents them from performing their function. Internal diseases start from the mouth to all the internal body parts.
6 Tips for diseases prevention
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet that contains different types of food
- Drink enough fluids, especially water.
- Doing physical exercises to stimulate blood circulation in the blood vessels
- Stay away from public places, especially places of infection
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the surrounding environment, such as home, garden, and workplace, washing hands with soap and water, and maintaining personal hygiene
- Carrying out the annual check to ensure that the body is completely safe.
The section works include following up of diabetic, endocrine and respiratory system diseases in addition to the treatment of hematology diseases, anemia, hypertension, rheumatic diseases, diagnosis of Hepatitis C virus disease
- Endoscopy (Upper & Lower) & diagnostic.
- Treat of Hepatology
- Treat of Endocrinology diseases (Tyroid, D.M)
- Treat of Hematologic & Immunology diseases