5 Tips for Improving Orthopaedic Health.
- Eating right is the key.
- Along with the right amount of physical exercise,
- a proper healthy diet is also very important as it promotes joint and bone health.
- Staying active through physical activity.
- Precautionary measures. Adopt Healthy Habits. Clothes and Footwear.
The orthopedic clinic is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal problems. The orthopedic doctor uses surgical and non-surgical methods to treat musculoskeletal trauma, stroke injuries, degenerative diseases, tumors, and birth defects.
- ACL Reconstruction meniscul surgery
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy operations
- Tendon repair
- Treatment of different cases of trauma, involving fractures & dislocations.
- Treatment of back & neck Pains
- Treatment of arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Treatment of tendinitis, capsulitis