- you have to drink at least 2500 ml of fluids per day & your manometer is the color of your urine it should be amber yellow
- Be concerned with personal cleanness & make your genital area clean & dry specially for females with recurrent urinary tract infection
- Avoid unprotected sexual contact
- Please do not take any antibiotic before you come to the clinic specially if you have suspected urinary tract infection
When do need to visit the Doctor?
- Change in the color of urine markedly or heamaturia
- Recurrent attacks of renal colic , better to attended in emergency room at 1st
- Recurrent uti
- Week urinary stream
- Urethral discharge
- Erectile dysfunction & ejaculation problems
- Acute sever pain in the testis or swelling
- Men above 45 for cheek up for prostate health
Patients with frequent urinary stones and gout
Urology clinic is concerned with diagnosis & treatment of disease of the urinary & genital systems, including urinary tract infections , urinary stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia, early detection of renal & genital tumors , & also for erectile dysfunction & male infertility
- Extra corporeal shock wave lithotripsy for urinary stone without pain or surgery or anesthesia.
- Uretroscopic & cystoscopic stone extraction & lithotripsy via pneumatic waves.
- Resection of superficial bladder tumors.
- Treatment of stricture urethra via endoscope.
- Incision of prostate endoscopicaly.
- All surgical operations for the urinary tract.
- All surgical operations for the genital system.
- Meatal dil & meatoplasty for pediatric pt.
- Early detection of prostate tumors
- Treatment of nocturnal enuresis.
- Treatment of incontinence.
- Ligation of varicocele for pain & infertility.